Nature Camp for kids ages 4-14
No age limit for those with special needs.
“Edible” invites parents and kids to explore creation through hands-on learning and fun. We will dig into the life cycle of food—from the ground up! Come learn about soil, plants, beneficial bugs, water and air quality, waste and stewardship, food, health, and nutrition. We’ll also stretch our legs and minds with games and science projects. God wants us to enjoy his world and care for it, so please join us—and bring a friend!
- Dates: July 9th–13th
- Time: 9:00am–1:00pm (includes lunch)
- Location for Monday–Thursday: Knowlton United Methodist Church (509 Rte. 94, Columbia, NJ).
- Location for Friday, last day of camp: Knowlton Presbyterian Church (3 Knowlton Road, Columbia, NJ).
- What to bring: a reusable water bottle labeled with your name
- For more information, contact: Amy Lewis (email@example.com)